Oh Oh Oh who's that kid...

with the OREO cookie licking out the creamy middle like she did when she was little!



About a month ago I got a strange craving for OREO cookies. Avery and I went to the store and picked some up. I got out two glasses of cold milk, showed Avery how to dunk, and then taught her the OREO song. Now, I've created a cookie monster! It has turned into a little nightly tradition for us. Before she goes to bed, she asks if she can eat OREOS with me. I am getting sick of the OREOS but I can't resist those big blue eyes nor the sweet bonding moment. She LOVES it and it is rather cute to hear her sing the song while licking the cream out of her cookie. I've probably gained 5 pounds from our new found tradition, but its worth it!



2 comments:

Madsen Family said...

Hi, Lauren! It's Jessy from BYU. I love your blog. I've just recently become addicted to blogging as well. I'm so glad that I get to see a glimpse of your family! I can't believe you have two kids! I think I knew you had Avery, but then not Drew. They are so darling! How old is Avery? She looks quite grown up! How long have you been in OH for dental school? I know about those cold winters: we live in upstate NY so it gets cold....brrrr. Anyway, I'm glad I have another blog to check out and to hear what you've been up to! Happy blogging!

Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is Kelsie Primley. I am doing a school power point presintation on how you eat an oreo cookie. I googled "Licking an oreo images" and your site came up. I was wondering if i could use the immage of a girl eating an oreo. I would not use her name or anything and its just a class project to show my teacher. If I could have your permission to use this immage that would be great you can get back to me @ Kaprimley@gaggle.net