Drew started PRESCHOOL today! He was SO ready. Ever since Avery started kindergarten, he has been asking incessantly when his school starts. Today is the day. He walked right in and never looked back. I can't wait to hear all about his day!
What! Drew is in preschool? I can't believe it. How cute is he all ready to go. It is so fun when they are excited to go. I love Livi's eyes, she is adorable!
Lauren, Your kids are too, too cute. Seriously--they are beautiful. And you are a fantastic photographer. I wished you lived closer so that I could get my photos taken from you. I love looking at all your quality shots! Sounds like Nebraska is a fun, interesting place to live.
4 comments:
Cutest little guy ever. Miss you guys so much!
What! Drew is in preschool? I can't believe it. How cute is he all ready to go. It is so fun when they are excited to go. I love Livi's eyes, she is adorable!
Lauren, Your kids are too, too cute. Seriously--they are beautiful. And you are a fantastic photographer. I wished you lived closer so that I could get my photos taken from you. I love looking at all your quality shots! Sounds like Nebraska is a fun, interesting place to live.
Post a Comment