We get some CRAZY storms here in Nebraska. When it rains, it POURS and the Lightening is AMAZING! It is a little freaky knowing we live in tornado alley, but the storms are fun to watch. Here are some pictures from one we had a week ago or so. These were taken at 9:30 at night. The sky went from being totally dark to this strange orange glow after the storm. And we got to see a double rainbow!
I've never seen anything like it. New adventures around every corner
☺
2 comments:
I LOVE the storms here...i have yet to see a really good one yet though! When i was in minnesota a week or so ago i FINALLY saw the best storm i had seen in YEARS! Enjoy them b/c they really are fun! :)
That is crazy! I have never seen clouds that look like that.
Post a Comment