Andrew turned 1 today!!! He is such a fun happy boy and makes me laugh on a daily basis. I don't know what I would do without him!!

Here are a few things he likes to do:
Chase the vacuum
Sweep the floor
play the piano
took his first steps on Christmas eve
loves to dance
loves to get his sister in trouble
loves to sleep by his mom
can say Mama, Da, Soda, Ball, Uh-oh (minus the uh)
Loves to play with balls and cars
loves to eat
go up and down the stairs
he can wave bye-bye
gives great loves
loves to make me laugh
loves to try on his sister's princess shoes
Happy 1st Birthday Drew!
We love you!
p.s. Did you notice the recurring them in all of his pictures? Ha! Mouth wide open. Silly boy!
7 comments:
That cake looks AWESOME! Glad Drew had a fun day! Happy Birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DREW! It was so fun seeing you, what a doll! We love you! We can't wait until next Christmas to see you and your cute family so we just might need to fly out and visit. Sure do love you!
Aunt Alissa & Uncle Adam
What kind of cake is that?
Okay, He is the cutest little boy ever. My laws I love his little mouth open in all of the pictures haha. So funny! Love you guys.
Jayni
It is the Earthquake cake. I posted the recipe a few months ago if you are interested. It is really yummy! :)
OMG!!! I LOVE him! Geez... It was SO good seein you guys! Miss ya. Love ya.
Lauren--So, so glad for an update at last! I can't believe how BUSY you've been. And I am jealous: Cancun, Cali, all those fun trips. Then Christmas and b-days. Your kids are cute as always. I think we should definitely have a girl's trip soon. And, seeing as how I am sick of this upstate NY freezing cold, I want to go somewhere warm....
Post a Comment